Saturday, November 22, 2008

11/22/08

WOD
35 of each using 65#
Dead lift
Hang Clean
Push Press
Overhead squat
Back Squat
O-Bar rollouts

I am going to attempt to participate in the push up challenge of 100 push ups everyday for 50 days. Today is my second day and my goal is to be able to increase the number of continuous reps by at least two each day. I don't have much trouble knocking out 10 reps at a time but over 15 reps at a time is a real struggle. So here we go, day 2 and so far so good. Hopefully, with a little motivation and the support of others engaging in this challenge I will be able to stick with it.

I am still struggling with the no refined sugar/carbs way of eating (not going to use the word diet as this is really a life style change). I made the mistake of making cookies for my staff and of course had to try one, well it was actually three. But I am back on track and I think for me this is what I need to be able to do, meaning indulge every now and then but still stick to healthier eating patterns on a whole.

No comments: